Anvaya Cove proves to be a setting of choice for regularly hosting local, national, and international multi-sports events in its premises, such as triathlon, beach football, water polo, kayaking, ultimate Frisbee, beach touch football, among others, with its word class facilities, pristine beach, and rolling terrain perfect for active gatherings all year round.
|COURT FEES||30 MINUTE RATES||HOURLY RATES|
|Court Rental||Php 100.00||Php 200.00|
|Tennis Racket||Php 100.00||Php 100.00|
|Tennis Balls (6’s)||Php 50.00||Php 50.00|
|Ball Boy||Php 50.00||Php 100.00|
|Trainer’s Fee/head||Php 200.00||Php 300.00|
|Hitting Partner||Php 100.00||Php 200.00|
|Group Lesson with court fee (Min. 4 Players)
*with rackets and balls
|–||Php 300.00 / head|
TENNIS COURT TERMS
- Reservations of court for 1-hour play is free-of-charge. Request for 2 hours or more should sign a confirmation form available at the Activity Desk.
- Court rental fee covers a maximum of 4 players. Php 100.00/head is charged for additional players.
- Maximum of 6 tennis rackets available for rent.
- Php 350.00/head for Trainer’s fee in excess of 4 players. Maximum of 6 players.
- Hitting partner depends on availability. If player needs one, it should be requested upon reservation with at least 1-hour notification before the scheduled time.
- Operational hours is 8 AM to 6 PM. Pre-paid bookings may start at 6:00 AM.